Sunday, July 19, 2009

Absence



My apologies for my absence, it has been a crazy summer so far! In the morning we have been getting as much as possible done around the house (which never amounts to much) and then after nap, head off to the beach until it is almost dinner time. This hasn't left me much time to cook, let alone post recipes or even check my email. I am just now starting to get over a nasty summertime cold and getting back into my regular routine. Having Jeff home from work for the summer (he is a teacher) has made for all play and no work around here. We are off to Maui on Tuesday and wont be returning until the first week of August. I have recipes backlogged and hope to get a few up before we go, if not, I will try to post while we are on vaca but I don't know how much patience I have for a dial up connection! Hope you are having as much fun this summer as we are here! Aloha for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment